Welcome to my book adventure
Discover new LGBTQ+, romance, crime and many other books
Recent Book Reviews
Here you will find reader recommendations and current book reviews of new and old publications.
If you want to find out more, click on “genres” in the menu above or scroll down to see my latest favourites.
- ‘Truth and Measure’ Book Review
- ‘The Fifth Surgeon’ Book Review
- ‘Pitifully Ugly’ Book Review
- ‘Mrs. Middleton’ Book Review
- ‘Blissfully Blindsided’ Book Review
- ‘When the Stars Sang’ Book Review
- ‘Table for Two’ Book Review￼
- ‘The AM Show’ Book Review
- ‘That Woman Next Door’ Book Review
- ‘About That Kiss’ Book Review
- ‘At Your Most Beautiful’ Book Review
- ‘The Awkward Truth’ Book Review
My all time favourites
What make up favourite books?
I think everyone defines it differently. In my case, a book becomes my absolute favourite when I fall in love with the plot and the characters.
If I were to reach for a comfort book, it would be one from this pile.
Or when I can already recite plot lines and dialogues by heart because I have reread the book several times.
- ‘Blissfully Blindsided’ Book ReviewThe humorous book “Blissfully Blindsided” was written by Robin Alexander and published in 2018. My Thoughts That was one of …
- ‘When the Stars Sang’ Book ReviewThe magnificent book “When the Stars Sang” was written by Caren J. Werlinger and published in 2018. My Thoughts At …
- ‘That Woman Next Door’ Book Review“That Woman Next Door” is a novel that gets under your skin. It was published by none other than the …
- ‘Behind the Green Curtain’ Book ReviewThis intense and excellent book by Riley Lashea was first published in 2013. My Thoughts Oh my goodness. THIS story …
- ‘The Headmistress’ Book ReviewThe talented Milena McKay wrote the romance novel called “The Headmistress”, published in 2021. My Thoughts Wow! Phew, this book …
- ‘If You Kiss Me Like That’ Book ReviewThe extraordinary Harper Bliss wrote “If You Kiss Me Like That”, released in 2020. My Thoughts What a captivating and …